Friday, January 28, 2011



it was super crazy again in my ninetofive job (or ninetonine would be more appropriate).... suddenly everything is nearing dateline (or was it dead-line?) to top it all.... the traffic was on its top-form-superpacked-jam.... be it in the morning or during the return journey..... i was close to losing my insanity...... sigh..... the things i have to face just to sustain my way of living.....




well... enough of all things crappy.....


i wanted to let you know.... i have managed to bake some cupcakes!!! chocolate cupcake to be exact.... it was super moist as i like it to be... and knowing that i do not have much time or energy... i left it bare.... naked.... no topping .... lol.....my next baking project will be to bake red velvet (really hope that my lovely sis has bought me the mascarpone and heavy cream that i asked before... )
yummmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!



i was also craving for mix vege chinese style... so i have mixed bok choy, brocolli,peas,carrot,mushroom and yellow bell pepper..... it was superb.... loved it so much that i will make them again and again....

healthier choice? LOLZ.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment