Monday, January 19, 2009

there were many attempts made by me on the photography. my favorite and most available (even though not the most reliable) model will be the one and only misschubbyface. at some times, she can be very cooperative, but most of the time she will be posing aka hide-my-face-dont-shoot-me-i-am-ugly kinda mood. what the heck, misschubbyface is the only model i can get so far, just promise her some decent meal or a bowl of icecream..... and waaallah...she will do her job!!!

here is the bad result.... dont know how to get a good light.... why so purplish one....
my o my... my attempt using manual on my dslr..... goddammit.... when u feel you have acheived something but in reality your result is very poor compared to "normal" dslr users!!! i have a loooooooooong lonnnng way to go!!! hahahahaha

this is another photo taken of misschubbyface.... i think(please, this is my humble opinion!!!) this fares a bit better than the first one..... haha!!!


well, at least i got her skin color right..... there is a lot more that i need to learn bout this photography(to ensure end result is superb,i mean!)..... hope by time i will improve.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment