Wednesday, January 21, 2009

it was quite a while i didnt take putraline. Ages ago.... i usually prefer my car or cabby as mode of transportation. well, 2 weeks ago..... my buddies suddenly have this bright idea to have lunch at the twin.... so my best bet to go there during freakin-lunch-hour-mad-rush-evryone-needs-foods time would be the putra..... guess what..... we have to wait for feels-like-forever-20minutes coz the putra suddnely decides to have an unscheduled delay.... our luck maybe.... hungry and tired for nothing!

today, i was also at the twin after office hour.... since i am in good-mood-dont-want-to-trouble huggy, i decided to take the putra again.... and guess what my luck! the putra also decide to take its unscheduled delay..... makes me wonder, is it me? why all the jinx when putra comes into the picture? or it is usually like this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment